The BagelTalk Guest Experience Survey, found at www.bagelexperience.com, is an online questionnaire designed by BagelTalk that helps determine consumer satisfaction of products and services offered by them. The company will use the information you provide to help them improve their products, customer service, and atmosphere through the store. This survey is taken online for your convenience.
If you participate in this survey, you will have a chance to leave important feedback about your recent experiences. The company really wants this feedback so they can understand what works and learn what doesn’t. This way, they can start fixing what isn’t working to give you and other customers a better experience in the future. You will also receive a PLU and validation code to write on your receipt. See your receipt for the offer they are providing.
BagelTalk Guest Experience Survey Details
|Survey Name||BagelTalk Guest Experience Survey|
|Survey Prize||Receive 3 Free Bagles!|
|Receipt Valid||3 Days|
|Offer Expires||14 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About Einstein Bros. Bagels
Einstein Bros. Bagels is a popular American bagel and coffee chain. Founded in December 1995 in Golden, Colorado, they specialize in gourmet bagels, sandwiches, coffee and catering. With nationwide locations, the franchise opens at 2 A.M. each morning. This allows them to ensure freshly baked bagels with a variety of delicious toppings. This includes regular cream cheese, low-fat cream cheese, lox and many more. The company also offers a myriad of bagel flavors-ranging from plain and onion to garlic and blueberry. Initially created as a breakfast and brunch/lunch venue by Boston Market Chicken, the chain is now wholly owned by Einstein and Noah Corp.
Whether for breakfast, lunch, or corporate gatherings, Einstein Bros. Bagels continues to receive stellar industry reviews and customer ratings. The company is synonymous with showcasing new bagel flavors and has amassed a strong and recurring customer base.
How to Take the BagelTalk Guest Experience Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent BagelTalk receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.bagelexperience.com.
- Enter the store number and transaction or order number from your receipt into the appropriate boxes. Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions about your recent experience. Most questions will be multiple choice, where you select the most appropriate answer. However, some multiple-choice questions will allow more than one answer to be selected. You may also be given a text box where you type in your answer. Please follow all directions.
- Your receipt will show a special offer for you. This may be good for a free item or a percentage off your entire bill. When finished with the survey, you will be given a PLU and validation code. Write this code on your receipt and present it on your next visit to receive the offer from the receipt.
Take By Online Video Guide: