The Church’s Chicken Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.ChurchsChickenfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Church’s Chicken to help rate customer satisfaction of services and products offered by them. The company will use this information to help them better develop their customer service, products and atmosphere in the store. Take this survey online for your convenience.
Choosing to participate in this survey will give you an opportunity to leave important views about your recent experience at the restaurant. The company actually wants this information so they can learn what works and what needs to be improved. They will then work to improve areas that need updates so that you have a better eating experience. You will also receive a validation code to use on your next visit.
Church’s Chicken Guest Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Church’s Chicken Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Free leg, Thigh or Tender!|
|Receipt Valid||3 Days|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About Church’s Chicken
Church’s Chicken, established in 1952 by George W. Church, Sr., is a chain of American fast food restaurants that specializes in fried chicken. The first store opened as Church’s Fried Chicken To Go and was located across the street from the Alamo in downtown San Antonio, TX. Now headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Church’s Chicken is the fourth largest fast food chicken chain in the world. It has over 1,700 locations in 30 countries.
How to Take the Church’s Chicken Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Church’s Chicken receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.ChurchsChickenfeedback.com.
- Turn on your printer. Make sure there is enough paper and that it is ready to print.
- To take this survey in Spanish, click the blue hyperlink in the middle of the page. To take the survey in English, proceed to Step 4.
- Enter the store number, order number, date and time from your receipt. Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions about your recent visit. It is important to be honest and thorough and follow directions.
- When finished, you will receive a validation code that will help you save money on future visits. Follow directions.
Take By Online Video: