The GameStop Customer Experience Survey, found at www.TellGamestop.com, is an online survey designed by GameStop to give customers an opportunity to leave feedback on their most recent experience at GameStop. The company uses this information to learn and understand what needs changed and updated to make products and services better. This is an online survey.
By participating in this survey, you help GameStop improve customer service, stores, and products by telling them what you like and dislike about the store. For participating in the survey, you will be entered into a sweepstakes to win one of 25 $100 GameStop EGiftCard.
GameStop is a video game, consumer electronics and wireless retailer headquartered in Grapevine, TX. founded in 1984, the company operates retail stores under various names in United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe. The company is divided into two main segments: Video Game Brands and Technology Brands.
GameStop’s Video Game Brands include store that operate under the GameStop, EB Games and Micromania names, while Technology Brands oversees Apple products reseller Simply Mac, Spring Mobile and Cricket Wireless, both of which are wireless phone entities. The company also owns and operates owns Kongregate, a site for browser-based video games and the magazine Game Informer.
How to Take the GameStop Customer Experience Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent GameStop receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Tellgamestop.com.
- You will be asked a series of questions about your recent visit to GameStop. These questions should be answered honestly and thoroughly. It should take less than three minutes for complete.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked if you want to enter the sweepstakes. Select the appropriate answer.
- Fill in the form to enter the sweepstakes and read through all instructions carefully.
Take By Online Video Guide: