The Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.tellthebell.com, is a short, online survey designed by Taco Bell to give customers the chance to leave feedback on their recent experience. The company wants you to leave your feedback so they can learn what needs changed in order to give you a better experience. This survey is taken online.
By participating in this survey, you have a chance to leave invaluable feedback to the company, which they will use to improve customer service and products. They know your time is valuable. They are offering a chance to instantly win a $500 cash.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is a popular Mexican fast food chain, first opened in Downey, CA in 1962. There are now almost six and a half thousand Taco Bell restaurants worldwide. Tellthebell Mexican-inspired menu includes tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, salads, and breakfast wraps. Customers can choose from sides including chips and dip, beans and rice. There is also a variety of drink and dessert options and several dishes suitable for vegetarians.
Taco Bell employees have access to affordable education programs to achieve their high school or college diploma. They also run charitable programs providing funding for scholarships and programs providing support for vulnerable teens.
How to Take the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Taco Bell receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to https://www.tellthebell.com/.
- Enter the store code, date and time from the top of your receipt and click start when you are ready.
- Rate your satisfaction with the experience using a five-point scale.
- Rate the satisfaction with the food, service, team members, cleanliness, portion size and accuracy using the five-point scale like before.
- Answer whether you have a problem on the particular visit. If yes, you will be asked to explain the problem and if it was resolved. If no, you will proceed to step 6.
- Answer if you will recommend the restaurant to others.
- You will be asked to explain why you were satisfied or dissatisfied with your experience. This is optional, but it can give a lot of helpful information. Please type your answer into the text box.
- There is a countdown for the amount of words/characters you type.
- Next, you will be asked if you purchased specific items, such as a hard taco. If you did purchase the item, you will be asked if it looked full and delicious.
- Finally, you will be asked if you want to enter the drawing. Select yes or no. If you select no, you are finished and can close your browser.