The Advance Auto Parts Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.advanceautoparts.com/survey is a questionnaire developed by Advance Auto Parts to build stronger and meaningful relationships with their customers. From this survey, the company collects information, which is useful in bringing positive transformations to their services. As the survey’s effectiveness improves with maximum number of entries, it is available online.
When you become a participant in this survey, the company gets access to information which isn’t readily available. For example, when you are content with your visit to their store, the company understands that they are following the right techniques for delightful customer experience. If you are disappointed, you can show the company which areas of their store need improvement. As the company values your effort and time you took to complete the survey, you can enter the sweepstakes, where you stand the chance of going home with a gas gift card worth $2,500.
Advanceautoparts.com/survey – Advance Auto Parts Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Advance Auto Parts Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||$2,500 gift card|
|Entry Methods||Online and Mail|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
About Advance Auto Parts
Advance Auto Parts, founded by Arthur Taubman, was established in Roanoke, Virginia, in 1932. The company’s main customers are DIY consumers and professional installers. They are well-known for selling aftermarket automobile parts, due to their commitment to quality. Their success in the market allowed them to establish 5,044 stores, along with 131 branches for Worldpac. They also have around 71,000 employees, a testament to their significant growth over several years.
By following appropriate business practices, the company tries their best to safeguard the environment. Every store is responsible for recycling lead-acid batteries and motor oil. They convert used motor oil into lubricants and engine oil while re-purposing lead-acid batteries. They recycle all the packaging materials, such as stretch wrap and cardboard. Their stores also use efficient HVAC systems and LED lights, to decrease their energy bills. SolarCity, one of their partners, helps them produce electricity, to decrease their carbon footprint.
How to Take the Advance Auto Parts Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have the receipt for your most recent purchase from one of their stores.
- Be able to comprehend English or Spanish.
- Have access to a device, such as a laptop, tablet, smartphone, or desktop, which allows you to connect to the Internet.
Enter By Online:
- Head to the link http://www.advanceautoparts.com/survey.
- You will need to enter survey code, which allows you to take part in the study. There is a sample receipt on the site, which gives you directions on how to locate the code.
- The survey consists of a series of questions, designed to evaluate your experience at one of their stores. As the company will use your answers to make changes, provide honest feedback.
Enter By Online Video Guide: