The Pep Boys Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.PepBoyssurvey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Pep Boys to help measure customer satisfaction of merchandise and customer service from the store. The company will use that information that you provide to help them improve areas of the store, including the atmosphere in the store, merchandise and customer service. You can take this survey online for added convenience.
If you participate in this survey, you have a chance to leave important feedback about recent experiences. It is important to have a voice and be able to tell someone what you like and don’t like, so you feel better and the company knows the information they need to make changes. The company wants this information to understand what works and learn what doesn’t so it can be changed.
Pep Boys Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Pep Boys Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Get a Free Coupon!|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Discount Valid||30 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About Pep Boys
Pep Boys is an automotive retail store that is almost 100 years old. Three friends opened the store in Philadelphia, PA in 1921. The American population knows Pep Boys most widely by its three commercial mascots, Manny, Moe and Jack. However, not all citizens know that those three men are the real nicknames of the store’s founders, and the full name of the company includes those names.
Pep Boys offers a wide variety of auto parts and products such as cleaning supplies, tires, batteries, brakes, tools, accessories and much more. Many of the stores also perform repair and maintenance services to those who need them. Pep Boys has an annual revenue of about $500 million.
How to Take the Pep Boys Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Pep Boys receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.PepBoyssurvey.com.
- For Spanish, click the link by the arrow in the top right corner.
- There are two choices service repair and product purchase feedback. If you had work done to your vehicle, click the red link. If you purchased products, click the blue.
- Answer the questions honestly and thoroughly. At the end of the survey, You can receive a free coupon.
Take By Online Video Guide: