The Cracker Barrel’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.CrackerBarrel-survey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Cracker Barrel Old Country Store that measures customer happiness of services and products offered by the restaurant and store. The company uses the information you provide to help them update customer service, products, atmosphere of the store and anything else that needs improvement. Take this survey online for convenience.
If you participate in this survey, you will have a chance to leave important feedback about recent experiences at the restaurant. The company really wants the feedback you provide to help them understand what works and what needs improvement. By understanding, they can change things that need changed and keep things the way they are when they are working properly. You will also have a chance to enter a drawing where you could win a special Cracker Barrel rocking chair that’s worth about $150. You do not have to enter the drawing to leave feedback.
About Cracker Barrel’s
Cracker Barrel was founded in Tennessee in 1969 and still has its headquarters there, although today the chain has over 600 restaurants in over 40 states. Most of these are within easy reach of an Interstate highway. Everything about Cracker Barrel reminds customers of an earlier time, from the building’s old fashioned exterior with rocking chairs on the porch, to the antiques and old advertising posters on the walls.
Food is mostly Southern style, with such favorites as chicken fried steak, grits, pork chops, and chicken and dumplings. Cracker Barrel is also known for its breakfast, served all day, and its gift shop attached to each restaurant.
How to Take the Cracker Barrel’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Cracker Barrel Old Country Store receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.CrackerBarrel-survey.com.
- Select your preferred language by clicking the white box.
- Enter the access code printed on your receipt. There is a diagram to help you locate this information. Click the appropriate arrow button when ready.
- Answer questions about your recent experience. Follow all directions and note that some questions may be multiple choice where you choose one answer, multiple choice where you can choose more than one answer, or provide text boxes where you type in your answer.
- When finished with the survey, you will have a chance to enter the drawing. Please follow directions and enter the information requested.
Take By Online Video Guide: