The Domino’s Pizza Survey, found at feedusback.dominos.co.uk, is an online questionnaire designed by Domino’s Pizza that rates customer satisfaction in many areas. Information is used from those surveys and can help the company improve. This survey is done online for your convenience.
You are important to the company. They want you to return again and again and they understand this will not happen if you are not happy. Therefore, you can take their survey and tell them exactly how you feel. If you had a problem or didn’t like something, tell them about it. If it’s something that needs corrected, they can work on changing those areas in the store. If you enjoyed something, let them know so they understand they’re doing something right. You can also enter a drawing where you could win one Domino’s Meal Packages for free.
About Domino’s Pizza
Domino’s Pizza Inc. is a US chain of pizza restaurants. The company has almost 8,000 restaurants around the world, including about 5,000 in the US, making it the second largest franchised pizza restaurant after Pizza Hut. The franchise was founded in Michigan in 1960, by Tom and James Monaghan, who changed the original name from Dominick’s to Domino’s.
The company expanded rapidly during the 1980s, and began to introduce innovations such as a special pizza delivery car and an online pizza tracker. The world’s first pizza delivered by an unmanned flying machine was made by Domino’s Pizza Inc. in New Zealand, in 2016.
How to Take the Domino’s Pizza Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Domino’s Pizza receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to feedusback.dominos.co.uk.
- The survey is only one page, though it is long. You will need to scroll down through the entire survey.
- Answer questions. Please read each question carefully and answer honestly. Questions may include how often you order pizza, if you eat the crust, the type of crust you prefer and more. You may also be asked to rate toppings and ingredients. Other questions can also include if you have pizza delivered and how you order. These are helpful to the company.
- To enter the drawing, you must enter your email address. You cannot leave feedback without providing your email address or typing “n/a” into the text box.
Take By Online Video Guide: