The McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Mcdonaldsfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by McDonald’s that determines customer overall experience and to ensure customer satisfaction on each and every visit. The restaurant takes that information and builds up their products and customer service, as well as the ambiance in the store. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking this survey gives you a wonderful opportunity. Understand that the company wants to keep changing and updating to make your visit exceptional. This gives you an edge, as you can tell them exactly what you don’t like and like about the restaurant and they will listen and act upon what you say. You will also receive a validation code. Write this code on your receipt and present to your cashier on your next visit.
McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Buy one get one free quarter pounder w/cheese or egg mcmuffin|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
Just about everyone has heard of McDonald’s, the world’s largest and most popular fast food chain. McDonald’s has almost 37,000 restaurants in over 100 countries, including Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Kazakhstan. The fast food chain is famous for its burgers, although in recent years it has introduced healthier and more sophisticated menu items, and customers can also enjoy breakfast served all day at many McDonald’s.
Many customers are familiar with the story of the company’s founder, Ray Kroc, who opened the first franchised McDonald’s in Illinois in 1955. Today, McDonald’s employs about 375,000 people and serves over 65 million people every day.
How to Take the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent McDonald’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Mcdonaldsfeedback.com.
- For Spanish. Click the hyperlink under the red start button. For English, proceed to Step 3.
- There will be six pieces of information from your receipt you will need. These include the Store number, KS number, date and time of visit, order number and amount spent. There is a detailed diagram to help you locate these pieces of information. Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions about your visit. Strive to be honest and thorough, using text boxes and selecting more than one answer when possible. It is important to read directions, as they will tell you how many answers you can choose.
- You will receive a validation code when finished with the survey.