The Back Yard Burgers Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Backyardburgersfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Back Yard Burgers to help improve customer satisfaction. For helping them, you can receive a validation code to get?a?discount?on?your?next?Combo?Meal?purchase. See receipt for more information.
Back Yard Burgers Guest Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Back Yard Burgers Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Discount Valid||14 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About Back Yard Burgers
Back Yard Burgers was founded by Lattimore Michael in Mississippi in 1987, and immediately set itself apart from other burger chains by using only 100 percent Black Angus beef. In 2012, the company was shaken by internal discord, resulting in it declaring bankruptcy and closing dozens of restaurants. Pharos Capital purchased Back Yard Burgers the following year, and the company began to open restaurants again.
Today there are almost 60 Back Yard Burgers locations in a dozen states, and the emphasis is still on the quality ingredients, although the company is also known for its side items, salads and baked potatoes.
How to Take the Back Yard Burgers Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Back Yard Burgers receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Backyardburgersfeedback.com.
- Enter the date of visit, order number, location number and amount of purchase in the appropriate fields and click Start.
- Answer questions. These questions are helpful to rate your experience. Every question on each page will need to be answered unless it has “optional” beside it. These questions may be yes or no, multiple choice, text box or scale questions. With yes or no questions, more questions may populate based on your answer. Multiple choice questions will generally allow one answer, though more could be allowed. Text box questions will ask something and provide you with a box to type in your answer using your keyboard. These are usually optional, but read directions. Scale questions will present a specific statement and you will decide how much or how little you agree with the statement presented.
- Receive your validation code. The code will be presented on your screen at the end of the survey. You should write it down in the space provided at the bottom of your survey. Take the receipt with you to redeem for the offer printed on the receipt.
Take By Online Video Guide: