The Boston Market Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.TellBostonmarket.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Boston Market to help them understand what customers want and how their products are faring. The company takes the information from you and others to change areas of the store that need work. The company knows that things can always get better and strive to do this for you and other customers. This survey is done online for your convenience.
The company wants to hear from you. They want your feedback because they need to understand what the customer needs. This is your chance to tell them. It is in your best interest to participate so that you can be heard and help the company become better. You will also receive a validation code that can be redeemed for the offer on your receipt.
Boston Market Guest Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Boston Market Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Receive 15% Off|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||Within 7 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About Boston Market
Boston Market is a US based chain of fast food restaurants. The chain prides itself on serving home cooked type meals at affordable prices. It is best known for its rotisserie style chicken, and traditional side dishes. The chain was founded in 1984 in Massachusetts, although now has its headquarters in Colorado.
Boston Market has been owned by fast food giant McDonald’s since 2000, but it was felt that the brand was strong enough to operate under a separate name. The chain has over 460 locations in almost 30 states, with its biggest concentration in the north east. Boston Market products have also been available in supermarkets since 1999.
How to Take the Boston Market Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Boston Market receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.TellBostonmarket.com.
- To take this survey in Spanish, click the hyperlink under the red Start button. If you prefer to take the survey in English, proceed to Step 3.
- You will need to enter five pieces of information from your receipt. These include the Store Number, Date, Time, Transaction Number, and total amount spent. Look to the diagram on the right to help you find these items. Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions. Most of the questions will ask about your experience. Read the directions and the questions carefully.
- Write validation code on your receipt. To redeem, take the receipt with the code on it on your next visit.
Take By Online Video Guide: