The McDonalds Food for Thoughts Survey is designed to get an idea of customer’s feelings about the food chain. This survey is only available to those who have actually visited the restaurant. The people behind this business want to find out what makes their customers happy and what doesn’t. This feedback is vitally important to them and will be used to improve their products and services. So, you need to provide honest answers.
Each and every question asked is designed to gauge their customer’s thoughts. So please answer the questions as honestly as possible. Even if you have had a negative experience at one of the chains, ensure that you made mention of it. This feedback will be used to avoid other customers from experiencing the same thing.
McDonalds Food for Thoughts Survey Details
|Survey Name||McDonalds Food for Thoughts Survey|
|Survey Prize||Get a Big Mac & Fries!|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
This massive food chain had its humble beginnings as a barbecue restaurant in 1940. It has since then progressed its way to the top of the food chain. It is now a multi-billion-dollar company. It is also recognized all over the world.
McDonald’s has branches in 120 countries around the world. On average, this restaurant serves 68 million customers daily. They also have 1.9 million employees worldwide. The McDonalds menu is made up of mainly American comfort food. Customers can expect to find burgers, fries and fried chicken on the menu as well as healthier food choices such as salads and fruit. Different franchises may differ in the menu offerings to cater to the demand in that area.
How to Take the McDonalds Food for Thoughts Survey
You Must Have:
- A smart device or computer.
- Internet connection.
- You must 16 years and older.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
Take By Online:
- Go the survey here www.mcdfoodforthoughts.com.
- You will then be taken to a page that asks if you have the receipt available. If not, you will be redirected and asked to enter the 4-digit code from the survey invitation you received.
- If you do have the receipt then enter the 12-digit code found on the top of the receipt.
- Click start.
- Answer all questions as honestly as possible.
- After completing the survey you will receive a validation code that can be redeemed at any McDonald’s for a Big Mac or Vegetarian meal.
Take By Online Video Guide: