The Price Chopper Customer Survey, found at www.pcopinion.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Price Chopper that helps measure customer satisfaction of products and services offered to them. The company will then use the information you provide to help them improve their products, customer service and atmosphere in the store. This survey is taken online for your convenience.
If you participate in this questionnaire, you will have a chance to leave important and valuable feedback about your most recent experiences with the store. The company really wants this feedback so they can understand what works and what doesn’t. Once they understand what doesn’t work, they can start to change those things, giving you and others a better shopping experience. You will also have a chance to enter a drawing where you could win a Free Groceries for a Month. There is one drawing per month.
About Price Chopper
Price Chopper Supermarkets operates 137 stores in New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Vermont. This is a private chain of supermarkets owned by the Golub Corporation. The headquarters of Price Chopper is in Schenectady, New York. Its target market is low-to-mid income consumers.
Price Shopper is a leading discount retailer with five private label brands. These are PICS, Full Circle, Top Care, Valu Time and Simply Done. These brands cover more than 8,000 products in different product categories. Price Chopper Bakery offers a sumptuous variety of baked goods including pies, pizza, donuts, muffins and breads. Market 32 from Price Chopper is an innovative approach for grocery shopping.
How to Take the Price Chopper Customer Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Price Chopper receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to https://www.pcopinion.com/.
- Enter the Store Number, date, time of day when you shopping, order number and total paid from your receipt and click Start. You can also read the rules for the sweepstakes and see past winners on the page.
- Answer questions about your recent experience. Most questions are multiple choice where you can choose one or more answers. Others will provide a text box where you type your answer into the box. Please follow directions and answer every question.
- When finished, you can enter the drawing. Follow directions and enter your information.
Take By Online Video Guide: